Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Bird Box

Good evening.  Today's card is an C5 one.  I started by stamping the the bird box from Jane Shasky's 'Slice of Heaven' stamps from Joanna Sheen website.  A beautiful stamp.  I coloured it in with a mixture of spectrum noirs and fleximarkers.  I then matted some dark blue card, topped with pale blue pearlescent paper and finally embossed some white paper using the m-bossibilities folder.  I used spun sugar distress ink to lightly sponge onto the embossed flowers.  The topper is inked around the edges using Stormy Sky distress inks.  The flower is a spellbinders flower again inked up with Spub Sugar.  The leaves are marianne dies as is the blue diecut at the back of the spellbinder flower.  Hope you enjoy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment